16th BESA Annual International Conference
Educational Alternatives: Challenges and Possibilities
24th & 25th June 2021
Attending the BESA conference provides a powerful learning and networking experience for researchers, lecturers, teachers and students involved in different forms of education. The conference will be held online via Zoom and will include keynote international speakers, a wide choice of presentations and the opportunity to engage in discussion and debate on contemporary issues in education.
The theme of this year’s conference is Educational alternatives: challenges and possibilities.
We are delighted to confirm that all presenters at the June 2021 online conference will:
- have the opportunity for all conference papers to be published in summarised proceedings;
- receive an official BESA conference presenter certificate;
- receive access to recordings of all presentations on the BESA website;
- receive full BESA membership for a year, including access to all BESA events;
- become part of a wide network dedicated to Education Studies;
- receive a free monthly newsletter;
- be provided opportunities to become a reviewer for the BESA online journals Educational Futures or Transformations;
- be provided access to blogs published on the BESA website;
- receive free membership with the BESA Special Interest Groups (SIG);
- receive notification regarding BESA research funding calls;
- receive free access to BESA workshops and seminars.
If you have any questions about your participation or attendance to the BESA conference then please contact the conference chair, Dr Dylan Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org