Free Event: Early Career Researcher Preconference 25th June 2014, University of Glasgow
We are pleased to announce the 3rd Early Career Researcher (ECR) Preconference held by the British Education Studies Association (BESA) on the 25th June at the University of Glasgow.
The preconference has been developed in preparation for the Annual BESA Conference at the University of Glasgow which follows directly after on the 26th-27th June 2014. It has been developed so that post-graduate students and new researchers can attend workshops that will benefit their studies and future career opportunities. Some of the confirmed workshops and speakers include:
- From thesis to book: writing for publication (Michele Schweisfurth, University of Glasgow)
- Developing academic writing for timely doctoral completion (Oscar Odena, University of Glasgow)
- Get followed and get networking: using social media to promote your research (Mark Murphy, University of Glasgow)
- How to design focus groups for effective research outcomes (Suanne Gibson, University of Plymouth)
- Nail the dream job: increasing your employability (Dickon Copsey, University of Glasgow)
- Designing questionnaires in education research (Trevor Male, University of Hull)
The BESA ECR Preconference is a FREE event, lunch will be provided and the event will run from 9.30-4.30pm.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us at email@example.com
Dr. Mark Murphy, BESA Chair